Monday, November 13, 2006

Slashed A Hole

Do you know the song by Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats?" You know, the girl who also sings Jesus "Take the Wheel?" The chorus of the song is:

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seat...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.


Elisabeth hates this song. I don't blame her. Some of you already know the story, but for those who don't, here are the photos of her car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pictures don't show the full damage. Yes, all 4 tires were slashed, those "designs" were scraped into the paint on every door, the hood, roof, trunk, and side panels. Every window was scratched, as were both side mirros. Sadly, we'd removed the insurance on the car that would have covered this type of damage. We never dreamed we could have damage so extensive when there had not been an accident.

It has been just over 2 years since this happened. No one has taken responsibility for the damages. "My" version of this story will follow tomorrow, as long as I have no unforeseen interruptions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the song, but I can't wait to hear the story behind these pictures! *Wow*

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!

By the way, thanks for supporting me on my post about my issues. Unfortunately I had to delete the post because my "ex" got on there and started leaving negative comments attacking me. SO I removed his temptation. THanks again. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Elisabeth.
That's awful.
I'll read your story tomorow when you've written it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How awful!

Heth said...

*gasp!* That is crazy!