Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tuesday Truths Exposed

Was this confusing? These were all "I nevers...meaning things I've never done or that have never happened. If one of them is false, it means it DID happen, lol. Just wanted to clarify. So the answer is:

9. Been struck by lightening

Now this is an interesting little tidbit. Every time I highlight my hair, I am struck (or experience) a bit of "lightening." Because of the typo, this truly makes this statement false in a riddle sort of way. Because I've had my hair lightened many a time. I love a good riddle. Don't you?

I've also experienced a bit of "lightning" too. Maybe not a direct hit, but one that crackled very near. Close enough to zap me as it traveled down my umbrella. There was a spark, the zap that was stronger than static electricity, and I let go of the umbrella.

It's a double whammy. Number 9, typo and all, is false. Twice.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Joanne, How cute..Seriously, where's my Starbucks card? Actually, based on the diet I've committed to, ie change in lifestyle choices with less food intake, I'd settle for a homemade chocolate cupcake with 1/2 inch thick chocolate frosting. No sprinkles, since I am making an effort. Thanks for making me smile.

Christina said...

oh time out time out, i clearly remember a #7 story...whether it was actually you or not, a ticket was issued and you were the one left holding it

Truth said...

Way-to-go Larry on sticking to the new lifestyle changes! We had brownies here tonight, but gluten free ones. Not quite the same as the real thing.

Ok, Christina. You have me there. Now that is going to require an explanation on my part. Some things in the past I try to forget, lol.

Mother Mayhem said...

You've never had a brain freeze? Wow.