Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Dozen

Because it's a snow day and no school. Because I have a cold and still feeling crummy. Because...well, just because, I am playing Random Dozen, along with Linda at 2nd Cup Of Coffee. Except this week it is hosted at I Didn't Know That. If you've never read Linda's site, each week she posts a dozen random questions. Here are this weeks:

The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.

1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
Snow. Lots of it. After each melt, the grass gets greener and greener until poof! And it looks like summer.

2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
Yes, I did. But I was still impacted. I struggled with staying up late on my birthday night since I'd be losing an hour of sleep.

3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
asparagus

4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
peaches

5. What is your least favorite insect?
cockroaches

6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?
Yes. I can see the image in my head. Let's see...oh, yes, arrowhead.

7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?
No.

8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
2

9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
No.

10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
No.

11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
No.

12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited that you would like to visit someday?
New York, but I want to go in the winter.

No comments: