Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Morning Musings

My Monday morning latte didn't taste as delightful as it usually does. Over the weekend, I figured out that each one costs approximately $1.35.  I realize this is much cheaper than purchasing one from the local coffee shop or Starbucks, but it still seems shockingly high.  I'm considering going back to plain, black coffee, brewed in a regular coffee pot.

 This picture makes me happy.

So does this one.

For 10 years, Ethan was our only grandchild. One week before his 11th birthday, our second grandbaby, Ivydee was born.  Sometime in February we will welcome number 3.

I should go celebrate with a cup of coffee, or a nice latte.

Truthfully,
Joanne

"Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!" (Ps. 127:4)

No comments: