Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Life

We've all experienced weeks like this. My mom and sister were in town. We had a great visit. On one of those days, my mom got in the shower. When she turned the water on, something broke. Water shot out in all directions spraying the entire bathroom.
(Mom with her two newest great grandkids.)
A few days later, I traveled to her home.  I took a shower. When I turned the water off, the shower knob came off into my hand.  No matter how hard I tried, I could not put it back in place.

The same day, I received a text from my youngest.  "I don't think your oven is working.  We made pretzels last night and after baking for 2 hours at 400 degrees the outside wasn't even brown."  I checked it when I arrived home. It isn't working. Plus, I found new burn marks on the cooktop.

When I was in Arizona, I listened to my nephews girlfriend describe a problem she was having with her laptop.  I remembered having a similar problem that seemed to fix itself.  When I returned home, I had the same problem.  The computer acted like it was on, but the screen is blank. Ugh!

Tonight after washing the dishes, I drained the water from the sink and found something in the water.  I was sure I'd removed every dish.  It was the basket strainer, at least I think that is what it is called.  I'm not sure, but it isn't supposed to be floating in the sink. It is made to hold the stopper to keep things from going down the drain.

Michael wanted to take some pictures, but when he removed the lens cap off of my camera, it was full of glass. I hand carried my camera on the plane.  How and when did this happen???

Ethan has been running a fever since Sunday.  He missed school the entire week.

Christopher has been in a cast for nearly 15 weeks since having his surgery.  He found out yesterday that the doctors don't see any healing.


I won't bother you with all of the other stuff going on, but it just seems that when it rains it pours.  Well, or snows and it did do that.  I love snow! I don't love that it is 12 degrees outside.

Truthfully,
Joanne
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen." (Phil. 4:19-20)

No comments: