Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It's A Test

I thought it would be fun to have a quiz to see how well people know me. Choose the answers you think best reflect what I would choose. 

1.  What is my favorite flower or flowers? 
      a) Carnations
      b) Tulips
      c) Roses
      d) Orchids
      e) All Of The Above

2.  The perfect date night would be:
      a)  Dinner & A Walk Along The Beach
      b)  Dinner & Dancing
      c)  Dinner & George Strait Concert
      d)  Dinner & A Long Talk
      e)  All of the Above

3.  If I could start a new career, it would be:
     a)  Foster Mom
     b)  Midwife
     c)  Concert Pianist
     d)  Writer
     e) All of the Above

4.  If I could live anywhere it would be:
     a)  The Mountains
     b)  The Beach
     c)  Downtown in a Big City
     d)  In the country, lots of land
     e)  None of the Above

5.  My favorite dessert is:
     a)  Peanut M&M's
     b)  Ice Cream
     c)  Shaum Torte
     d)  Wine & Cheese
     e) None of the Above

6.  If I could have anything I wanted for dinner it would be:
     a)  Anything with Bacon
     b)  Orange Chicken
     c)  Chili Rellenos
     d)  Pan Pizza w/Sausage & Onions
     e)  All Of The Above

7.  My favorite song of all time is:
     a)  Neon Moon (Brooks & Dunn)
     b)  Baby Blue  (George Strait)
     c)  Biggest Part Of Me (Ambrosia)
     d)  Love Me Tender (Elvis Presley)
     e)  All of the Above

8.  Favorite television show:
     a)  Teen Mom
     b)  Dance Moms
     c)  Dateline
     d)  The Voice
     e)  None of the Above

9.  If I could be doing one of these things right now, what would it be?
     a)  Reading
     b)  Writing
     c)  Playing the Piano
     d)  Sleeping
     e)  All of the Above

10.  If I could only wear one kind of shoe the rest of my life, what would it be?
     a)  Boots
     b)  Heels of any kind
     c)  The perfect flat-ballet slippers
     d)  Sneakers
     e)  None of the Above

11.  If I could go to any concert, who would it be?
      a)  Elvis Presley
      b)  Brooks & Dunn
      c)  Alan Jackson
      d)  George Strait
      e)  All of the Above

12.  If I could only listen to one kind of music for the rest of my life, what would it be?
      a)  Instrumental Guitar
      b)  Country
      c)  Classical
      d)  Contemporary Christian
      e)  None of the Above
 
   

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

1)C 2)C 3)D 4)D 5)C 6)B 7)B 8)E 9)B 10)C 11)D 12)D

I was thinking I could probably say "D" to all and get most right!

Sarabeth said...

1. a) Carnations

2. e) All of the Above

3. a) Foster Mom

4. c) Downtown in a Big City

5. a) Peanut M&M's

6. d) Pan Pizza w/Sausage & Onions

7. b) Baby Blue (George Strait)

8. d) The Voice

9. b) Writing

10. a) Boots

11. d) George Strait

12. c) Classical

Anonymous said...

1. What is my favorite flower or flowers?
a) Carnations*
b) Tulips
c) Roses
d) Orchids
e) All Of The Above

2. The perfect date night would be:
a) Dinner & A Walk Along The Beach
b) Dinner & Dancing
c) Dinner & George Strait Concert*
d) Dinner & A Long Talk
e) All of the Above

3. If I could start a new career, it would be:
a) Foster Mom
b) Midwife
c) Concert Pianist
d) Writer
e) All of the Above*

4. If I could live anywhere it would be:
a) The Mountains
b) The Beach
c) Downtown in a Big City*
d) In the country, lots of land
e) None of the Above

5. My favorite dessert is:
a) Peanut M&M's*
b) Ice Cream
c) Shaum Torte
d) Wine & Cheese
e) None of the Above

6. If I could have anything I wanted for dinner it would be:
a) Anything with Bacon
b) Orange Chicken
c) Chili Rellenos
d) Pan Pizza w/Sausage & Onions*
e) All Of The Above

7. My favorite song of all time is:
a) Neon Moon (Brooks & Dunn)
b) Baby Blue (George Strait)
c) Biggest Part Of Me (Ambrosia)
d) Love Me Tender (Elvis Presley)*
e) All of the Above

8. Favorite television show:
a) Teen Mom
b) Dance Moms*
c) Dateline
d) The Voice
e) None of the Above

9. If I could be doing one of these things right now, what would it be?
a) Reading
b) Writing
c) Playing the Piano
d) Sleeping*
e) All of the Above

10. If I could only wear one kind of shoe the rest of my life, what would it be?
a) Boots
b) Heels of any kind*
c) The perfect flat-ballet slippers
d) Sneakers
e) None of the Above

11. If I could go to any concert, who would it be?
a) Elvis Presley
b) Brooks & Dunn
c) Alan Jackson
d) George Strait*
e) All of the Above

12. If I could only listen to one kind of music for the rest of my life, what would it be?
a) Instrumental Guitar
b) Country*
c) Classical
d) Contemporary Christian
e) None of the Above

Elisabeth said...

1. A
2.E
3.A
4.C
5.A
6.D
7.B
8.B
9.C
10.B
11.D
12.A

cmhaws said...

1b
2a
3a
4c
5b
6d
7b
8b
9c
10a
11d
12b