Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday

How can I not be thankful for grandkids? 
Beckham is 1 month old and growing so fast. Trying to decide if his eyes are blue or not.
Josiah has blue eyes for sure. I'm thankful for my cell phone. It enables me to get pics of the grands whenever I'm with them.

I'm thankful for cousins. Ethan loves Ivydee and Beckham so much.
I'm thankful for messes with the grands. Ivydee had so much fun playing with beans.
Thankful Ethan hasn't seen this picture, hahaha. Ivydee was driving his car with Elmo.

I'm thankful for brothers who love each other so very much.

I'm thankful for snuggly, cuddly babies and bathtime.

Truthfully,
Joanne


Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. (1 Chronicles 16:34)


1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Thank you for sharing with us!