Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Five, Five, Fifteen

What was I doing 5 years ago?

In May, 2010, Michael and I flew to San Diego to attend our first Crawfest. It was also the month of our youngest child's high school graduation. Home renovations were almost finished in anticipation of Michael's mom moving in with us.
What was I doing one year ago?

 In May, 2014, Michael and I flew to New Orleans for our son's graduations from Law School. We enjoyed our second Crawfish Boil. We had a bridal shower for Sarabeth and she graduated from college as well. I was spending two days a week taking care of Ethan and our newest grandson, Josiah.
What am I doing this month?

In May of 2015, I am preparing for my youngest, Hilary, to graduate from college. I'm watching my newest grandson, Beckham, 2 days a week. We have no trips or plans to eat crawfish this month. We did plant a tree in honor of Michael's mom.

Truthfully,
Joanne

"Then he said to them, 'Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” (Neh. 8:10)

No comments: