Monday, June 29, 2015

Laughter

Some days, you just gotta laugh. I sat in the rocking chair to give Beckham his bottle. After a few moments, I realized both of us were soaking wet. I apparently didn't have the top to his bottle on straight. We were soaked in milk.

After Beckham's bath, and after I changed my shirt, I was hungry. I managed to make a plate of nachos with one arm, since Beckham was in the other. I placed him in the exersaucer, then sat on the floor next to him. I've never been a fan of eating with a plate on my lap. I much prefer sitting at a table, but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

Somehow I managed to upend my plate and ended up with a lap full of nachos. It wasn't even a paper plate. How does that happen?

Another story, I can't find my car keys. Over the weekend, I did let a couple of grandkids "drive" my car, while I sat in the passenger side. I know, bad gramma. At one point, Ivydee was in my car facing the Suburban, while Ethan was in the Suburban, facing Ivydee. They both honked at each other. So who has my keys?????

I am still smiling. It was a great week. We had all of the kids/grandkids together, except Travis and Sarabeth. We missed them greatly, especially since it was Sarabeth's birthday last week. But we did have an awesome time together.

You'd think I would have taken more pictures. But sometimes, we are just busy enjoying the moment and taking pictures is not at the forefront of my thoughts. Not to mention, I am usually in the kitchen. Hahaha....I do love my family so much~!



Truthfully,
Joanne

Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” (Ps. 126:2)


                                         

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

What a wonderful post!