Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fourteen

Fourteen.

When did you get so big? 

You are taller than I am, and Aunt Hilary.
You are so smart. I just wish I could convince you that it's okay to ask for something new without destroying the old. You can have a new backpack and the old backpack too. But I suppose when you ask, and I tell you you already have lots of backpacks, it makes sense to you to take the scissors to them and cut them up so they are no longer functional.
Your Ipad and computer skills are impressive. So are your online ordering skills. It's always fun to open up Walmart online and find transformers in my cart.
You are a great big brother and cousin. You try so hard to be helpful and can't seem to understand when Josiah doesn't really want your help. You have to remember he is two and wants to do things himself.
You still love transformers and baseball, but you've added Star Wars, Ninja Turtles, Batman, and Superman to the list.

You love riding your bike, playing police officer and taking people to jail. You are fast on your bike.
I enjoy Face Timing with you, but if I don't answer, try not to call repeatedly over and over. Sometimes Gramma is busy.
You have a heart of gold. I love to hear you sing to Jesus in worship, playing your guitar, the keyboard or any instrument.

You are a very special, one-of-a-kind, handsome, loving young man. I love you Ethan. Happy 14th Birthday!

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan!