Sunday, April 09, 2017

New Day

So happy. I finished well. I actually miss being in class Go figure. 
In other news, have you ever had a day where you thought to yourself, "when was the last time I had a good cry?" That used to be me. My story now is, "I cannot for the life of me remember a day when I didn't dissolve into tears at least once." For someone who does not cry easily or frequently, I can't seem to stop the flow. 
I started this post last week. I never finished it. I don't intend to finish it now. Instead, I direct you to my daughter's blog. From there you can follow her family's journey and read about Jonathan. 

https://wholeheartmiracle.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/the-road-ahead/



Truthfully,
Joanne

You are the God of miracles and wonders! You still demonstrate your awesome power. Ps. 77:14

No comments: