Monday, November 22, 2021

Everyone Needs A Cookie

 Yesterday Eliana and Aspen came to visit. They stayed for dinner and took a bath. When it was time to leave, I gave each of them a fresh made cookie on a paper plate  to enjoy on the hour long drive home. 



Right after I gave them their cookies, Eliana presented me with her empty plate. Her cookie had disappeared. If I had dogs, I'd have no problem knowing where the cookie went, but I don't own a dog. We looked everywhere. She was only in the kitchen and by the front door. Couldn't find a dropped cookie anywhere. I gave her another. I knew she didn't have time to gobble it down and pretend she lost the first one. Plus, she's only three. 

Today, while emptying the dishwasher, and I found that cookie in a drawer. I have no idea how the drawer got closed on the dropped cookie.


1 comment:

Sarabeth said...

This is so funny, I completely forgot about this.