Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Text Message

Last week I received this text message:

Hey ma. Just wanted to say hi and i love you!

Aren't text messages the best? This one was sent by my favorite son. (Yes, I know I only have one, but he's still my favorite one.) Does it get any better than this? Actually it does. I thanked him for such a sweet message and he wrote back:

Well you were on my mind and i wanted you to know how much i appreciate you on a daily basis

Did I mention how much I love text messaging? (Thanks Christopher-YOU are the best!)

6 comments:

Randi said...

What a blessing to get a message like that from your son! My kids are still all at home but I am hoping for things like that too when they move out!

Becca said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. Text messaging is the best, isn't it? Such a simple little thing that can brighten the whole day.

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful son you have!

Thanks for sharing your comment about MOPS. I wasn't something that I thought I'd ever really get too involved in, but like you said, what a lifesaver!

Melanie said...

What a sweet son you have!

Miss Notesy said...

I hope my baby boy does that when he's grown. :-)

Thanks for the reminder to do that for my own mom.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should learn to text (and find them when someone texts me). I think I will try it out and send my daughter, who moved out on her own a few months ago, a message today.