Monday, December 18, 2006

No Tree

Hmmm...I am not sure what we are going to do. We always buy a fresh cut Christmas Tree at the local grocery store. Since we were going to Christopher's graduation and would be out of town, we decided to get it when we returned. We went to purchase our tree and to our wonder and amazement there wasn't one in sight. We just might not have a tree this year. Sigh.

But here is a quick family photo after the graduation. (Of course I will speak more about that later.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo!
We used to buy a real tree until we started going away on vacations. Last year, I bought a fake one that looks real enough and that's my compromise for now.
Still, I do love the smell of real Christmas trees!

Heth said...

What a good lookin' troop! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic
God bless
Maria in UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Anonymous said...

That is a nice picture indeed. No tree...that is tough. BUT, you look cute as a button in that Santa hat!

Anonymous said...

what a cute picture! I hope the party went well too (please tell us)
and about the tree I'm sure you'll find one

Anonymous said...

Lovely family! *Smile*