Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Please?

I heard commotion in the kitchen. I'd gone grocery shopping, but hadn't put away the dry goods yet. It sounded like Ethan might be helping. I came into the kitchen to find him at the table. A wooden spoon in one hand and brownie mix, bowl, and cake mix, on the table. How could I say no?
















I convinced him we didn't need both boxes, and I helped him choose the brownies.





















Do you think he'd like a kitchen set for Christmas?

 

9 comments:

Heth said...

What a little chef you have there. He will be THRILLED with a kitchen set. Maybe even an apron and chef's hat too! He is precious.

Ann said...

I love it! There's no way to say no to that little darling :)

Melanie said...

Aw!

I saw your link to your recipe blog on the side. How funny 'cause I just started one for myself, too! Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

I think he'd love his own kitchen set! He's ADORABLE! ;o)

PJ said...

Love the little chef!!! How, indeed, could you say no? And that brownie batter looks in danger...will it make it to the oven or not? (Just something about licking the spoon!!!)

FLmom7 said...

How cute! And *yum* to the brownies...can I come over and eat some too? ;-)

Lori said...

He is just way to cute Joanne! I think he would love a kitchen set so he could bake when Grandma does!

Jenni said...

TOO cute. I love "I helped him pick the brownies..."

Carolanne said...

A kitchen set for Christmas sounds like a very good plan!

Great photos. :)