Friday, January 04, 2008

Have you played the game where you try to find the differences in 2 pictures? Because of the way these 2 photos were taken you don't get the exact angle. Besides the orientation, do you notice any obvious differences?



1. The candles, one has them, one doesn't.

2. The figures on the left appear to be smooth in appearance, while the right are mottled. (Must have been poor lighting.)

3. Hmmm...the photo on the right seems to be a little different in the fact that the baby Jesus is surrounded by all men. There isn't a mother to be found. (No, Mary does NOT have a beard.)

My mom sent me this advent wreath for Christmas. I found it very curious. Was it a mistake? I admit, I wondered if this was a new rendition of the Nativity with Larry, Joseph, and the 3 wisemen. It had to be a mistake, but why didn't someone notice when it was fitted into its styrofoam carton?

It just isn't right.

7 comments:

Heth said...

That is funny.

His Girl said...

hahaha! wow. that is seriously wrong. just wrong. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ROFL. Not right at all.

Jenni said...

So, I'm confused? You received the Mary-less one? Who the heck is the extra man then? That is just plain disturbing...definitely warrants an email to the company...

Lori said...

I agree, how strange!

PJ said...

How funny! At first glance, I assumed Mary was at the 1 o'clock (to my right of Jesus). But s/he has a beard????? Wow! Maybe only a few of these were made -- you may have a valuable collectors item, like a crookedly printed dollar bill.

Ann said...

Cracks me up!