Thursday, January 31, 2008

My To-Do List for Today

1) Take Hilary to School for her trip to Florida

2) Remove Christmas CD from alarm clock

3) Replace CD in alarm clock with gentle, soothing, easy-to-wake-to music

4) Forget the rest of the list. I'm afraid I'm going to sit here all day wishing I was on my way to Florida with Hilary. I so wanted to go with her and her team. They are off to the National Dance Competition. Hilary actually wanted me to go. In a year or two, if they go again, she may feel differently. I may have missed my chance.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Aww too bad you didn't go. I bet it would have been fun. Who knows, maybe next year she'll still want mom to go. Just don't pass it by and remember how you felt this year!

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

Hope they win! ;o)

Earen said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to go. I hope she has a great time!

Jenni said...

((((HUGS))))

I can't imagine that she won't want you to come next year! Start making your plans now and pray for that second chance...

I hope she has a great time!