Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grace

Christina had a dentist appointment today. She needed $600 of out-of-pocket work done. When the dentist came in, she explained that she couldn't afford to have it all, so only wanted the one tooth fixed.

The dentist told her, "that's ok. God told me to do the work for free. I'm not going to charge you for anything. I've learned that when God speaks, I need to obey what he says."

God's amazing grace.

Now if all of us would listen when God speaks and obey, imagine how pleasant life could be.

9 comments:

PJ said...

How wonderfully God provides!! My plastic surgeon for the reconstruction said that for breast cancer patients, he writes off the co-pay. Such a marvelous blessing. Thank you God.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You're right. Those situations in my life are also Gifts from God!! Sometimes it's hard to remember that.

someone else said...

What a wonderful blessing!

I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog recently.

His Girl said...

WOW! I need a dentist like that!!!!

I do have a God like that, though... who I just know is so great to handle my every need!

Anonymous said...

Hm... Think it's okay to ask God to speak to my dentist like that? :o)

Yay for Grace! Woot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, praise God!

Anonymous said...

Wow! God is great.

Ann said...

Oh my goodness! And if we could all have Christian dentists! That is awesome.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is so awesome! It warms my heart to hear this. Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

What a blessing! God is good!