Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Menu

(This is posted to Recipes4me also)
Every Monday Mylinda posts her menu. I'm finally joining her! It originates from I'm An Organizing Junkie

Saturday:
Chicken Taco Soup, Salad with Tomatoes & Avocado

Sunday:
Ham w/Scalloped Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Bread Sticks

Monday:
Chicken Pasta w/Spinach & Sundried Tomatoes, French Bread

Tuesday:
Easy Chicken Stir-Fry, Rice, Pot Stickers

Wednesday:
Shredded Beef Tacos, Lettuce, Tomato, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Chips & Salsa, Refried Beans

Thursday: Honey Glazed Chicken, Potato Wedges, Salad, Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar

Saturday:
Grilled Pork, Grilled Pineapple Slices, Refried Beans, Corn on the Cob

4 comments:

PJ said...

I'm ashamed to admit it...but I still don't know what I'll fix for dinner. I have a meeting at school in half an hour -- gotta run soon. Depends when it's over. Someday I'm going to get organized!!! Maybe next week????

Forgetfulone said...

Mmmm. Yummy dinners! Next week, I'm back at menu planning with school starting.

Mylinda said...

Oops! With all our hurricane activity, I completley forgot! Thanks for the reminder. Better go do that now!! lol BTW, great job on your menu! Looks delicioso! Enjoy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I made the taco soup. We loved it. I used fresh corn and added more because our corn is so good right now. It was yummy. Thanks for putting up your menu. I am going to do the pasta dish this weekend.
love janice