Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nights In Rodanthe



Michael and I have a date night coming up. I was perusing Mile High Mama's when I noticed a drawing for tickets to the premiere of Nights in Rodanthe. I'd seen the previews, commenting to my hubby how much I'd like to see it. So I entered the contest. I won! Today I not only received tickets to the premier but a copy of Nicholas Sparks book. How awesome is that? I can't remember when Michael and I last went to a movie together. I'll let you know what I think on September 24th! If you're wondering what moms in the Mile High City are like, you might want to check out Mile High Mama's.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Have a wonderful time.

And yes, go check out Mile High Mamas. ;)

Lisa said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Promise to give us a review! :o)