Monday, October 06, 2008

Love Stories

Mary over at Owlhaven declared October as Love Story month. She is in the midst of sharing her story, as are others like Jenni at One Thing. As I mention this, I am watching an October Love Story unfold. Christopher and Lauren's wedding is THIS FRIDAY! To say this week is busy is a complete understatement. I hope to share more soon, but I may be absent a lot.

In the meantime, I was looking back to when I posted how Michael and I met. Funny, it was at this time of year in 2006 that I shared. October must mysteriously fill the air with feelings of love and marriage. Here are the links to our story:

Toast & Water

First Date

Maybe one of these days I'll finish, and catch up to the time just prior to the toast and water.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe the time has passed so quickly!

Well, for ME anyway...I'm sure for the interested parties, it has crept along!

Remember to breathe and enjoy the moment.

Anonymous said...

May this whole week be filled with great memories to share for generations to come. Enjoy!!!

Kellan said...

This is a lovely time of year for a wedding. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday. My husband and I were married in November, which is not a bad time of year for Texas, but would not be great in most other places.

Have a good week - Kellan

Heth said...

Enjoy every minute of this week Joanne. It's going to just fly by. Congrats to the love birds!

Anonymous said...

Would love to hear more! :o)

October must be a month for love. Jay and I met on October 6, 1994.

PJ said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding. Just relax and have fun!! So Glad you mom is better. Will continue praying for her.

PJ said...

Waiting for the next episode!!! Glad things are going better for you! Prayers.