Sunday, October 05, 2008

Quick Update

My mom might be going home today! The doctor didn't place any stents and believes he can treat her with medication. All of the other tests have come back normal. The only one left is an EEG scheduled for this morning and if all is well, after 9 days confined to the hospital, she will go home.

Mom is typically a vivacious, innovative, very involved, busy person. She works, volunteers, and amidst her creative arts, doesn't have time for boredom. Mom lives life to the fullest. It's been difficult to see her feeling so badly she could hardly do anything the past 2 months.

After the wedding, I just might make another trip to Arizona to spend time with my parents.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, I'm glad she can get simple treatment. It must be a big relief for you all. My mom has tons more energy than me and I don't know how she does it. Blessings!

PJ said...

Great! Praying that all will be well and a simple solution will be found.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is GREAT! And I think your mom would love to spend some more time with you!