Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Back

I didn't think I could do it. I went an entire week without so much as logging on to the computer. It wasn't necessarily by choice. Did you know most airlines now charge $15/each way to check a bag? This coupled with the fact that I don't own a laptop, I managed to do avoid staring at a computer screen for days. My eyes are rested, as are my fingers. I think my elbow feels better too. But gosh, do I feel out of touch. I didn't realize how much time I spend on here.

The last week of October, I did it. It must be contagious. I began playing Christmas music. The very next day, across the street, the neighbors lights showed up. No, they weren't for Halloween. These are most certainly for Christmas. When I arrived home this week, Christmas lights twinkled next door also. It is beginning to look and sound like Christmas. (I wonder if it is too late to decorate for Thanksgiving.)

I had a wonderful time while I was gone, but it is good to be home.

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Welcome back, Joanne!
I hope you had a great trip. How is your Mom doing?

Natalia said...

We missed you! Glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

My Pilgrim might have a twinkling star on his head...

Glad to see you! :o)