Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Not To Do

What not to do when it is 3 degrees outside.

1) Forget to check what the temperature before choosing a short-sleeve shirt to wear.

2) Be late for an appointment and leave you hair a little damp and rush outside.

3) Brush snow off the car with a bare hand, then use your wet hand to fasten the metal seat belt. (It was reminiscent of trying to get ice out of the old fashion metal ice cube trays and getting my fingers stuck to the metal.)

4) Try to use the power windows.

5) Rush from the car to your appointment, with plenty of snow underfoot. Sure, the snow down your backside won't melt while you are outside. But just wait until you warm up inside.

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

*snort*
Ok, your fault I have tea spewed on the computer screen!
Thanks for the laugh... I hope today is better!

Lisa said...

Sounds like one of my mornings. At least I'm not the only one, lol.

Kristin said...

LOL, oh your poor hair!

Anonymous said...

Ah! I bet your hair was nice and crunchy heehee!

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... I'm sorry you had such a day! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Sure doesn't sound like a good day