Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th, Woohoo!

Fun & Freaky Facts (about me) for Friday the 13th

1. Thirteen is my favorite number

2. When you put on deodorant, which arm do you apply it to first? Is it the same every day? I wondered this myself. I reach with my right, so that means left. For variety, I decided to mix things up. I'd alternate. I turned the label facing left in order to remember to apply to the right side first the following day. I did this for a month. I was told I "must have too much time on my hands." Maybe I do.

3. Michael & I met in a coffee shop. He was with his girlfriend. I was his waitress.

4. My first date with Michael was disastrous.

5. I've been married over 25 years.

6. I've wanted a houseful of kids for as long as I can remember. Is it too late to have a dozen?

7. If each of my kids has 5 children, I'll have 25 grandchildren. Will my home be full?

8. I don't go anywhere without my hair fixed and makeup done. Since becoming an adult, I can count on one hand how many days I didn't wear makeup.

9. I've tried applying makeup by feel & without a mirror, just in case I ever lose my eyesight. I wouldn't want to scare others by looking different. Would anyone tell me, if I used black eyeliner on my lips instead of a lipliner?

10. I accidently used black eyeliner on my lips. I smeared it on in the car, right before going in to church.

11. I want to be a contestant on the television show, Survivor. The hardest part would be not wearing makeup.

12. I have never ever, used the slang word referring to a gas emission from the buttocks that begins with the letter after E. And I never intend to. I find it highly offensive. And if I'd said the letter it begins with, you might have immediately thought of another vulgarity. Which is why I didn't.

13. Today is my birthday and I love when it falls on a Friday!

11 comments:

Christopher and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday mom!!! We love you so much!

~Tammy~ said...

Happy Birthday, JoAnne!

Iris Godfrey said...

Happy Birthday Dear Lady! Thank you for sharing yourself. I read here often, and enjoy. Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Joanne,
Best wishes on your Birthday. I've known you for years and your insights continue to make me smile, think harder, and brighten my days. Love...in a brother in law kind of way, Larry

Heth said...

Happy Birthday! These were fun facts to read.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I LOVE YOU!

(oh you know, just bored at work)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!! Without you life would be ..... well I'd rather not think about that.

Love
Michael

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

I hope today was a very special day, Joanne. You absolutely deserve the best!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joanne: Again we will wish you a very happy birthday. We enjoyed the dinner and the celebration at your home afterwards. Thanks for sharing it with us. We hope there are many more for us to share wiht you and your family. Words can' express how much we love and charish you.

GM and GP Haws

Anonymous said...

Dear Joanne: sort of a PS, Just to make it clear. as we always think of our selves as GM & GP to all your famly. Congatulations and all our Love

Mom and Dad Haws (GM & GP to the rest of the family who joind in the BD celabration) Great GM&GP to Ethan

Mother Mayhem said...

BWAHAHA!

~*~HaPpY BiRtHdAy!*~

Belatedly, but heart felt nonetheless. :o)