Friday, June 05, 2009

Mom Wants In On The Action

Okay, these were too good not to post. My mom (grandmother to lots of you) made these comments, and in case you missed them, this is what she had to say:

"Okay, your Dad directed me to your blog about the 9 truths and 1 lie. I had it down to two and one was the lie. I think I would remember if a child of mine came home hurt. But how well do you know your mother?????"

1. I was sitting behind my boyfriend on his motorcycle, when he took off so fast that he left me sitting in the middle of the street.

2. I once jumped off the roof of our garage and hit my head on the clothesline pole and knocked myself out.

3. After attending an all night party I went to sleep in the backseat of a car in a parking garage while my boyfriend was taking a three-hour test for a job.

4. I spun around 360 in my car on the freeway but did no damage to the car.

5. I once had a major toy company steal one of my creative ideas. I found out about it when it was published in a toy trade magazine.

6. After being pulled under the water in the ocean by an undertow, I was washed ashore.

7. I had an out of body experience during childbirth with my fourth child when I stopped breathing.

8. While eating a salad in a restaurant, a worm crawled out of the lettuce.

9. After wearing out the sole of my shoe, I had to stuff newspaper in my shoe to wear them.

10. I once was pulled over by a police office for going too slow on the freeway.

I'm not going to say what I think the answer is right away. I want to hear from others, especially grandkids, what they think is the correct answer. Then I will share my guess (since I do know some that are true for sure.)

8 comments:

Sarabeth said...

Alright my guess is... number 8

cmhaws said...

I know she has had a pretty crazy life, but some of those are ridiculous! I'm going with #6

Michael Haws said...

#9 is gramatically incorrect so must be a lie

Michael Haws said...

Sure wish I could spell

Truth said...

Ok, I'm guessing 3, even though it will probably 2 or 6.

Anonymous said...

Number 6.

Hilary

Lauren said...

Okay, my guess is #10 (is this Papa's or Gramma's, hehe)

Christina said...

didn't I comment on this? I'm going with #2