Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Smile

Someone must be smiling down on me. Knowing my lack of fondness for Fall, we've headed straight into winter. Snow is forecast for tomorrow. I turned the heat on today. Someone knew winter is my second favorite season. But gosh, I'm not quite ready.

Heth mentioned one of her favorite things about Fall is cute jackets. She is the queen of cute and chic. Yesterday I wore a leather jacket and boots. Fall has been redeemed.
I also wanted to thank everyone for their very generous comments on my Martha I Am Not post. You all are too kind but so very encouraging. Thank-you!
And just because he makes me smile:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Joanne,
Fall arrives today in AZ as well. No sweaters or jackets yet, but the expected high will be a mild 99 degrees. Anytime you need to warm up, please come visit.

Kristin said...

Wow, snow! I love winter, too, but I'm not quite ready for that yet.

Heth said...

Snow? Seriously? Uugh. Fall fashions are kind of fun. Not as fun as a pair of open toe sandals but still kind of fun.

Ethan makes me smile too.

Ed Haws said...

Ethan: You're a great guy and we love you. Please leave my hair alone when we visit your GP's place.

GGM & GGP Haws