Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I Go Back?

While Michael and I were on our fabulous trip, we had the pleasure of meeting this group at Disneyland and California Adventure.

My very generous mom and dad wanted to take Ethan on his first trip to Disneyland. Elisabeth went along to help Christina. I'm so glad we coordinated it so we too could experience Ethan's laughter and fun.


Talk about one happy little boy.


It was hard to eat with so much to do and see.


But eating was the best time for photos. I have many more to share.

The only thing that would have made it better is if we hadn't left Hilary

and Sarabeth at home.

And if Christopher and Lauren could have joined us.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had such a good time, and Ethan looks SO happy! What precious memories you made.... I'm happy for you that you were able to go! :)