Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fresh Perspective

Through Ethan's eyes,

a Christmas Tree is a place where toys hang, waiting for someone to play with them-but you don't have to put them back when you are finished.

anything wrapped is meant to be opened as soon as you lay your eyes on it.

a platter of cookies is for eating, and the one time you remember to clean your plate.

a wreath is merely a hat to wear on your head.

stockings are for wearing on your feet.
anything musical should be played over and over non-stop, while watching Transformers on television. If you can't hear turn it up louder.
Jesus is missing from the manger. I guess he isn't supposed to be there yet? It isn't Christmas morning. I hope He shows up.

4 comments:

SGlascoe said...

What a great perspective!!!! I love it :)

Julee said...

Ethan has the right idea about these things! I'm going right now to find a wreath to wear on my head. Over my party hair.

Melany said...

love the photos. He is so sweet

Jenni said...

LOL about baby Jesus...I wrote a poem one year about my Molly always stealing Him out to play with Him (she must have been about 4 at the time). Don't worry; He *always* shows up! ;o)