Monday, March 15, 2010

For The Love Of doG

For the love of dogs...

This is Ethan when he was a few weeks old. I just knew he was going to love dogs.

Ya see? I taught him to crawl by placing the dog a few feet away from him. He learned quick!


After a bit, I began to wonder if he was spending too much time playing with the dogs. He could crawl, chew, and drool with the best of them.


But can you tell he just loves them?

Here doggie, doggie.

One happy boy when he's spending time with his best friends.

This isn't even our dog. Belonged to the neighbors.

Again, these guys belonged to two different neighbors. Ethan wasn't afraid to take them on anytime.

See? He had them whipped into shape in no time.


And then he got his very own puppy.


Dazy and Ethan are still best friends.

4 comments:

Melany said...

This is so so sweet. There is something very special about a boy and his dog

Anonymous said...

Awwww! That is just so sweet!

cmhaws said...

I love this post so much.

Michael Haws said...

I don't know about the dog part but I sure loves me some Ethan!!!!