Sunday, March 14, 2010

Forty-Eight Is Great

Remember this?

For my birthday, I went from this total man sink (notice there is no counter space or storage space anywhere.)

To this:

I actually have somewhere I can set my makeup or hair brush. Wow!
We went out to dinner with the girls, grandma, & Ethan.

Ethan is quite the copycat.



A tall drink for toasting





Okay, too many photos to choose from.


I think Ethan was in nearly every picture.



Back at home

The girls



It really was a great birthday weekend!

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Looks like a great one, Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! I am so glad. love j

Christina said...

it's not toasting, it's cheersing!

Lauren said...

you mean it's "congragulations!" - haha!

the sink looks beautiful! you have such a nice bathroom!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday! The new sink looks great!

Michael Haws said...

Wow, what a good husband to put that sink in for you!!! He must really love you!!!