Saturday, January 08, 2011

Top Ten...err..Four

Thursday's "You Capture" photography assignment was to post your top 10 photos for 2009. I started to browse through photos and pick ones that made me smile. It was fun to look back through and remember the events of the year. Sadly, for many I didn't have any great photos to mark those occasions. Lots of mediocre and not-so-good ones, but none that were outstanding.

Ethan and water go together like green grass and sunshine.


I love flowers, and orange!


The beach...no explanation needed.


I don't love these critters, but it was a fun trip to San Diego with Michael.

This years photos will be different. I believe I will take a photography class. I think I HAVE to take one. Michael bought me a new camera and I can't wait to take amazing photos. But I realize the camera alone won't produce them if the operator doesn't know how to use it. That's like buying the best oven out there, but if you don't know how to cook, a gourmet meal isn't going to magically pop out of it.

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

I love these pictures, Jo Anne. BTW, I "linked" the Cooking with the Cow Crew blog back in the post on my regular blog, after your comment was found!