Saturday, March 24, 2012

Variety Is Nice

I like variety.  I like to change things up, just to keep life interesting.  I drink cold brewed coffee.  This week, I changed things up.  I bought a bag of beans, and made a real pot of coffee-every, single day.  My subconscious must have wanted to change things up too.  I forgot to use a coffee filter.  Boy, did that change things up.  Coffee and grounds all over the counter, down the sink-not the lovely hot coffee I intended to wake up to.

I think I'll change things up, take the Starbucks giftcard my baby sister gave me, and go buy a coffee.  I'd really change things up if I left the house without makeup, before I showered.  I should just go for it.  I could sit outside and catch sunshine on my face, enjoying the sights and sounds of this gorgeous-outside morning.

Maybe that's too much change all in one day.  I like variety.  I like to change things up.  But that last thing is a little too outside my comfort zone.

No comments: