Saturday, July 28, 2012

London's Got Game


I know it has been a month since I've posted.  Without realizing it, I took a summer vacation from blogging.  I hope to be back soon.  In the meantime, in honor of London hosting the 2012 Summer Olympics, thought I'd post some random pictures from our trip to London last year.  I don't think I ever posted these.  (The above Olympic Logo is not from London, but taken on the same trip while visiting Korea.)

One of the famous red telephone booths, outside of a police station

1 comment:

PJ said...

I have neither blogged nor commented in a long time.... I really must get back to it.

Loved the Olympics that I've seen. We had church activities, a drama team visiting, so I didn't see the opening ceremonies. The gymnastics and swimming have been amazing.

Thanks for still being here. It feels like I've just found an old friend.

Phylis