Friday, November 30, 2012

Decisions, Decisions


I have a decision to make:  To blog, or not to blog.  Blogger informed me that I've run out of storage space for pictures.  In order to post photos I can purchase a larger cache.  Not happening.  It isn't as if my meager blogging is for the purpose of earning wages or anything.  If that was the case, I'd have no problem spending the money.  Sure there are ways around this, but it's hard enough to finish posts with simple photo upload.  If I have to use an additional service to post pics, it just won't happen.  Ugh!

I deleted a few pics so I'd have space to post Gluten Free Pretzels photos to my recipe blog.

 I would have posted Thanksgiving pictures instead, but I DIDN'T TAKE ANYWAY!  What's a story without pictures?  Funny thing, I found some on my camera, that I didn't take but someone did.
Elisabeth and Hilary made these pumpkins and hung them from the ceiling.  Ethan, Hilary and Sarabeth had the whole week of Thanksgiving off. I was complaining how much I wished for that when they were little.  I always wanted to do Thanksgiving crafts and it was so hard to do Thanksgiving morning amidst the cooking and baking.  The craft conversation caused them to want to create something.

In typical boy fashion, Ethan was more interested in cars and such.  Wanting someone to play with, he tried hard to get Superman to drive his go-cart, while he rode his bike.
Thankfully, Grandpa and Camden were willing to play too.

Here are the random pics that were on my camera:



Truthfully,
Joanne
"Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety." Proverbs 11:14

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

This happend to my DD awhile back. She chose to purchase more space... I forget if it was $5 or $8. Also, maybe you can choose a lower resolution to your photos. I love your blog, with or without photos!