Saturday, January 11, 2014

End Of The Year Final

November began with a baby shower.
The theme was Classic Winnie The Pooh.
 We had honey pots,
 Owl,
Tigger,
 honey pots,
Hundred Acre Woods,





 honey pots
Kanga, Rabbit,
Eeyore
and pots
and pots
of honey
 and Ethan.
It was great to have my mom, sister, and niece come from Arizona.
The weather was warm and we spent a lot of time outdoors.
 A week later, I went on a trip to Arizona.
 I met the twins, (Sarabeth is holding Zachary, I'm in the background with Natalie)
and went to my nieces baby shower.
We finished November by celebrating Christina and Danny's new home purchase
and Thanksgiving.
 I have much to be thankful for.
December began with an unexpected visit from Lauren and Ivydee. 
Lauren's grandmother passed away, leaving Ivydee with only 2 great grandmothers.
We then spent a week in Arizona with family. My sister-in-law is cancer free and we attended her daughter's wedding while there. It was quite a celebration.
Danny and Christina hosted Christmas this year.  
What a blessing to stay overnight in their home and watch Ethan open presents.
We ended the year with a tribute birthday for Michael's 60th birthday. 
We laughed
We cried
We toasted
 We kissed
Happy New Year!

Truthfully,
Joanne

"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,  always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy"

No comments: