Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's His Birthday

Happy Birthday to this guy! I don't know how life could be any better, because with you, every day is fresh, new, fun, and filled with surprises. I love the journey we are on together. This year has been a great one with so many new beginnings.
I want you to know how much I appreciate all you do, like scraping the snow off your daughter's car-and you have the confidence to do it while wearing a hat with pompoms.
You have a unique, creative ability that inspires me. Your parents would be so proud.
I couldn't be more proud as I watch you play and interact with Ethan. You've helped him to be creative and resourceful. You encourage him to grow.
Your patience, your kindness, your thoughtful, loving words overwhelm me. Thanks for giving me a new master bathroom this year and going out of your way to make sure it was just what I wanted.
Look at those two sweet granddaughters! You can't miss Ivydee's face, but I love the smile on 2 week old Jolie.
Thank-you for being the father and grandfather you are. We have a pretty amazing family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looking forward to this next year of blessings with you.

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!