Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Grandbaby Number Seven



Introducing Aspen Elizabeth, 6 lbs. 10 oz., 20 inches, delivered via c-section. So proud of her mama, Sarabeth. What a miracle birth!



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 


He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; 

He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake; 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For you are with me; 

Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; 

You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever


Truthfully,
Joanne

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." John 15:13

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful post

~Tammy~ said...

What a great post. Sweet little one! Congratulations!