Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Elisabeth

Happy 29th Birthday Elisabeth!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Same beautiful smile you've always had. What a joy it is to watch your journey into motherhood this past year. I see so much of you in Beckham, his smile and laughter.


He has that special, cute way of drawing others to him, bringing joy everywhere he goes. 

As a mom, you have multiplied your gifts and talents. The nurture and love you so freely give shows that you walk as it says in Galations 5, "when the Holy Spirit controls our lives he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self control." 
Thank-you for the joy and love you bring to all of the family.
I could not be more proud of you. Happy Birthday!
Truthfully,
Joanne

 "I ask the Father with his great glory to give you the power to be strong in your spirits. He will give you that strength through his Spirit. I pray that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith. I pray that your life will be strong in love and be built on love.  And I pray that you and all God’s holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ’s love—how wide, how long, how high, and how deep that love is.  Christ’s love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with everything God has for you." Eph. 3:16-19

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Thank you Mama! I love you so much :) :)