Friday, August 19, 2016

Another One

For anyone still out there, I apologize for not posting. I'm hesitant on many accounts to jump back into the rivers of writing, but I couldn't let the day pass without saying a very Happy Birthday to someone very near and dear to me.
Happy Birthday to the best daughter-in-law ever! Lauren is a precious member of our family, who keeps us organized, creates joy and beauty in every gathering, loves unconditionally, is energetic, creative and a wonderful wife, mother, sister, and daughter.

Did I mention fun and adventurous? Happy Birthday Sweet Lauren!

Truthfully,
Joanne


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks, Joanne! You're the BEST MIL I could ever imagine! XOXO