Monday, May 19, 2008

Finish Well

Sunday was the Baccalaureate.
Monday-Tuesday are Finals
Wednesday is the Senior Banquet
Thursday the Senior Picnic
Friday Graduation Rehearsal
Saturday-Graduation
Sunday-Sarabeth flies to Phoenix
Monday-Sarabeth is off to London


My 4th child is graduating from high school. This week will be filled with nostalgic moments. Tomorrow I will pack Sarabeth's lunch for the last time. I will say good-bye to lunch boxes forever. (Hilary will only use a sack for lunch.) I always knew she'd carry one through her senior year. She chooses to walk her own path. Today she wore the same outfit to school that she wore the first day of her senior year.


Sarabeth, you have finished well!

10 comments:

Kellan said...

Oh, what and exciting time and what a sad time!! She is so cute and I wish her all the best!!

Have a good day - Kellan

~Tammy~ said...

What a busy week! Congratulations Sarabeth!
Have a wonderful time in London!

Anonymous said...

conGRADUATION!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sarabeth!

Congratulations to you, too, Joanne.

PJ said...

How exciting!! Nothing like high School graduation...I think it is the absolute high (Okay, maybe a wedding beats it!!). I guess for me it was a rite of passage -- I was a bonafide adult after that. The girls are really cute! Both of them. Congratulations!

His Girl said...

wowee! what a whirlwind... hoping you come out able to breathe!!!

mommy to six J's said...

Congrats SARABETH, What a fun and exciting time in all of your lives. Have a fun time enjoying all of the fun activities...
Char

Anonymous said...

Big big weekend for you all! I hope today (Friday) and tomorrow are filled with lots of friends and laughter and happy memories (and cake and yummy graduation reception food!)

You are going to love London, Sarabeth!

Heth said...

YAY! Great job Sarabeth, contrats!

Kristin said...

So bittersweet, but congratulations to her! (And a lot of energy for mom! Whew!)