Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Five More Days

It's been awful quiet in blogland. I'm thinking everyone is busy with holiday preparations. Thanks everyone for your comments. Sarabeth arrived home safely-so I can now concentrate on my Christmas shopping and festivities.

What??? I only have 5 more days? How did that happen? Yikes! Ok, I need to do what the rest of you are doing...staying off the computer and enjoying the season. I had to laugh. My sister freaked out a few days ago because she didn't have her Christmas cards out yet. I told her I still have Christmas cards from the last 4 years that haven't gone out yet. Oh to be organized, what must that be like? Tell me your secrets.


And just for fun, here is a recent photo of my oldest, Christina andDanny:

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Cute picture!

I do a little Christmas stuff - go shopping a little - come home and blog a little - I am not keeping up as good as I would hope, but it will all get done.

Take care - Kellan