Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back In The Saddle, (or attempting to get back)

I amaze myself. But not always in a good way. Has it really been 12 days since I've posted anything? And my recipe blog...1 month??? You'd think I wasn't eating or trying new foods or something. But if that was true, I'd be losing weight. I'm not, thank-you-very-much.

So what is happening here?

I think my brain went on vacation and failed to give me notice. Or maybe hibernating? Last night I attempted to jar it to attention by slamming it into the door jam, while walking in the dark. Ouch! Must have knocked it out of its slumber since I'm here posting today.

Now if I could just do the same with Ethan's school district, since they seem to have completely lost their heads...counting on you God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joanne,
Glad you're blogging again. Watch out for the doors in the dark. they have a way of moving around.