Monday, March 19, 2012

Milestones

Milestones-last week I hit a big one-50.  Yesterday I hit another one.  Back in 1994, Christina turned 13 and our house has been home to teenagers ever since.  One, then two, then three for some time.  In 2007 we only had two, then one.  Yesterday none.

My baby, Hilary, turned 20 yesterday.

Happy 20th Birthday Hilary!

Before you born, I believe God shared with me that you would bring joy, happinesss, & laughter to our family.  

And you have.

From the little girl who loved rhyming in front of the mirror, to the one who created funny videos of herself, you always have a positive outlook on life.

Fun isn't the only thing you have going for you.  


Your loving patience as you've tutored, 

helped others, and the countless hours you've spent being the best caring Aunt to Ethan.




You're smart and not afraid of a challenge.  

You work hard 

and you play hard.


In spite of being the youngest, you stand out from the crowd as a leader, not a follower.  

You aren't afraid to enter a male dominated career choice, 

and don't mind beating the guys either.

You display a perfect example of Christ-like behavior, as I see you put the needs of others ahead of your own.

I love you and am proud of you!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILARY!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I LOVE YOU MOM!