Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Fifty Pieces Of The Puzzle

This is number seven of fifty. Explanation of the series here.  Today I want to say thank-you to Dee.

Dee, I will never forget the road trip the two of us took to Arizona.  I so enjoyed getting to know you.  I think we talked nearly the full 13 hours we drove, while we listened to a few tunes.  By the end of the trip, I felt that I could very well be looking at my son's future mother-in-law.  I was very pleased with this thought.  After hearing about Lauren as a little girl, her gifts and talents, and how she was raised, I knew that she would be the perfect companion for Christopher.  I am delighted that Christopher has become a part of your loving family.

I enjoy coming to your home for get togethers.  You create a warm and beautiful, yet fun and relaxing atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone.



I am blessed to call you my friend, and equally blessed knowing my son's extended family is so awesome.  Thanks for all you do, all you are, your prayers, and encouraging words.  I'm looking forward to a lifetime of friendship with you.  Thank-you for the positive impact you've had on not only my life but the life of Christopher and the rest of my family.  And thank-you for giving us such a wonderful daughter-in-law.  I can't wait to share grandchildren with you.

No comments: