Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cell Phone Usage

I have a love hate relationship with text messages. I've said this before. Today is a love day.

I was at the doctor's office this morning and noticed a hand-written sign. I thought about capturing it by picture with my phone, then sending it here via text message. But my pride prevented it. The waiting room was full of men & women and I would have had to stand in front of them all. I would have looked silly taking a picture of a marker board. Still, I was excited to see it. It read:

You can now get a non-urgent appointment by text messaging. Send a text to XXX-XXX-XXX with the following information: Name, when you want the appointment, the reason for needing it, and the doctor you prefer to see. You will hear back from us within 2hours, but probably right away.

How cool is that? I love technology...most of the time.

3 comments:

Heth said...

Now that's handy!

Mother Mayhem said...

Snicker. ;o)

Mother Mayhem said...

The family picture is AWESOME!